Mohamed ArshadProfessional,high quality,good service
JohnA great variety of goods， good package，good production line，High-end product，Pay attention to details
BillotReliable , good supervision of production
BFR4000 Compressed Air Filter Regulator With Pressure Gauge
|Name||Air Compressor Filter Regulator||OEM||Acceptable|
|Working Temperature||5~60℃||Adjustable Pressure||0.5 ~ 8.5|
BFR4000 Compressed Air Filter Regulator,
Brass air filter regulator with pressure gauge,
Compressed airline filter regulator
Airtac Series BFR4000 air Source Treatment air filter regulator
Flowan Filter-Regulators, combine the functions of both filter and regulator, are compact and most effective when space is constrained.
FILTER: Filtering out of dirt and foreign particles, and the separation of moisture is automatic with air flow. There are no moving parts and no adjustments are necessary. Accumulated sludge and moisture should be drained off. Sediment should not be permitted to fill above the lower baffle. Wash filter element at intervals with methylene chloride or similar cleansing fluid to maintain filtering efficiency. To clean element, depressurize system, pull down the lock and twist off the metal guard and polycarbonate bowl and unscrew element from head. Dry filter element thoroughly before reassembling. Clean filter bowl(s) only with soapy water. Inspect O-ring, replacing if damaged or distorted. Reassemble with care to avoid stripping threads on bowl. After a metal bowl with sight is tightened, it may be rotated up to 180° (for proper viewing.)
REGULATOR: Before supplying the air, turn the adjusting knob counter-clockwise until compression is released from the control spring. Turn on the air supply and adjust the knob to set the desired secondary pressure by turning the knob clockwise.
Note: Adjustment knob must be pulled away from the body of the regulator to operate. After desired secondary pressure is set, pushing the knob back towards the body will lock the control knob.
IMPORTANT: Use care to avoid screwing fittings too far into body of units as it may close internal ports. Normally finger tight plus one turn will seal. Bowl (Metal or Polycarbonate) and Drain (Auto or Manual) Options available.
1) Clear up metal particles, dust or dirt with the pipe before installation.
2) Make sure the air flow direction is correct before installation. Install vertically.
3) Check the air feed pressure is conformable with the requirements before adjusting the pressure.
4) Adjusting knob is normally in lock up position. Pull up the hand wheel and turn clockwise, the pressure is increased, turn anticlockwise, the pressure in decreased. Pull into lock-up position after adjustment to prevent the set pressure from changing.
5) Oil sprayer must have rational adjustment to keep enough lubrication during air feed.
6) Check the component with protecting cover if it is firmly fixed to prevent from danger.
7) The filter is in automatic offlet system and the water will be let off automatically below 0.05MPa pressure.
|Pressure Resistance||1.5 MPa|
|Max working Pressure||0.95 MPa|
|Ambient and Fluit Temperature||5~60℃|
|Filter Precision||40 um|
|Protective Cover||BFR2000 ~ 4000 (only avaible for BFR2000 ~ 4000)|