Mohamed ArshadProfessional,high quality,good service
JohnA great variety of goods， good package，good production line，High-end product，Pay attention to details
BillotReliable , good supervision of production
Cast Iron Blue Flanged Gate Valve Handwheel DN50 - DN600
|Material||Cast Iron||Structure||Air Operated Gate Valve|
|Fluit Media||Oil, Water||OEM||Acceptable|
|Standard||DIN3352 F4||Size Range||DN50- DN600|
DN50 Flanged Gate Valve,
Blue Flanged Gate Valve,
Gate Valve Handwheel DN50
Cast iron blue pneumatic gate valve with hand wheel for pneumatic actuator
Gate valve is a gate opening and closing parts, RAM direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed doors, discomfort pumps parameters vary, usually 5 degrees is not high, medium temperature is 2 degrees 52'. Improve the process, make up the sealing surface angle in the processing of the deviation, the gate is called the elastic gate.
1) Standard: DIN3352 F4
2) Material: Casting iron
3) Inner Coating:Fusion Bond epoxy powder
4) External coating:Blue fusion bond epoxy powder
5) Quality Control:Metal-graphic examination;Spectrum Analysis;Hardness Test;Tensile Test;Crush Test.
6) Size Range: DN50- DN600
7) Joint type: Flange, flange drilling according to EN1092
9) High strength ,lighter than cast iron,good corrosion resistance,no furring,small flow resistance,easy fixing,long life time
10) Testing: Factory inspection report, SGS inspection and the third inspection party;
11) Class Option: K12, K9, C25, C30, C40
12) Gasket: EPDM or SBR
|Connection||Flanges Universal Standard|
- Full Open/Close Capabilities: Gate valves can be fully opened and fully closed. This allows materials being transported to flow in a straight line with nothing blocking its flow. This is especially beneficial when you are dealing with thicker materials that will require unobstructed flow.
- Easy To Use: The gate valve is quite simple to use since it does not involve any complex mechanism. The spindle wheel rotates to move the gate up and down allowing the valve to open and close the gate between its circular shaped opening.
- Damage Control: Gate valves are especially advantageous when they are used to halt the flow of liquids when partial flow could otherwise cause irrevocable damage to pipe lines and systems. When the valve fully opens, the gate is not exposed to the flow of materials avoiding damage from strong currents of material. This avoids wear and tear on the gate from bending or closing off center from strong forces from everyday material flow transportation.