Mohamed ArshadProfessional,high quality,good service
JohnA great variety of goods， good package，good production line，High-end product，Pay attention to details
BillotReliable , good supervision of production
Flange Connection 90 Degree Electric Air Valve Pneumatic Actuator
|Name||Rack And Pinion Pneumatic Actuator||Power||Pneumatic Type|
Flange Connection Valve Pneumatic Actuator,
90 Degree Valve Pneumatic Actuator,
90 Degree electric air valve actuator
Flanged connection ball valve pneumatic actuator at competitive price
► Product Description
- Dual piston rack & pinion design
- Double acting and spring return
- Extruded high alloys body providing optimum strength and corrosion resistance.
- Pressure 2 to 8 bar (30 to 120 PSI) .
- Temperature range -20°C to +80°C (-4°F to +176°F) .
- Lifespan Minimum of 500,000 cycles .
- Rotation 0º to 90º±4º .
► Product Specifications
|Working Pressure||2 bar-8 bar|
|Valve Mounting Standard||conform with ISO5211|
|Media||dry or lubricated air, the non-corressive gases or oil|
► Product features
- Full conformance to the latest specifications: ISO5211,DIN3337 and VDINDE-3854,NAMUR.
The extruding high intensity aluminum body possesses a honed internal surface coated with hard anode oxygenation for long life. Low coefficient of friction and swift performance.
Excellent compact and modernized construction along with multi specifications makes the selection both economic and beneficial.
All acting surface adopt high quality bearing resulting in low friction, high cycle life, and no noise
The two independent external stroke adjustment bolts can easily and precisely adjust ±5°at both open and close directions.
Same outline actuators have the functional modes of double acting and single acting (Spring -Return). The Spring-Return has the normally-open and normally-close styles.
Multi function indicator with NAMUR is convenient for mounting accessories.
Pre-compressed load spring is convenient for safe mounting and tear down procedures.
Die-casting aluminum pistons and end caps have high intensity and light weight.
Different O-rings materials are available for high and low temperature.
Solenoid valves are easily mounted without any connecting plank.
► Pneumatic actuator performance, structure and design characteristics
1. Extruded aluminum ASTM6005 body with both internal and external corrosion protection having honed cylinder surface for longer life and low coefficient of friction.
2. Dual piston rack and pinion design for compact construction, symmetric mounting position, high-cycle life and fast operation, reverse rotation can be accomplished in the field by simply inverting the pistons.
3. Multiple bearings and guides on racks and pistons, low friction, high cycle life and prevent shaft blowout.
4. Modular pre-loaded spring cartridge design, with coated spring for simple versatile range, greater safely and corrosion resistance, longer cycle life.
5. Fully machined teeth on piston and pinion for accurate low backlash rack and pinion engagement, maximum efficiency, stainless steel fasteners for long term corrosion resistance.
6. Full conformance to the latest specifications: ISO5211, DIN3337 and NAUMR or product interchange ability and easy mounting of solenoids, limit switches and other accessories.
7. Flowan has a complete line of rack and pinion actuators, which is the best choice for butterfly and bass valves control. Reliable, reality available products supplying in a broad of operating environments. Our products are NAMUR & ISO5211 compliant and are manufactured under ISO 9001:2000 certification and are CE approved.