Mohamed ArshadProfessional,high quality,good service
JohnA great variety of goods， good package，good production line，High-end product，Pay attention to details
BillotReliable , good supervision of production
Hard Anodized Double Acting Pneumatic Rotary Actuator
|Name||Pneumatic Rotary Actuator||Color||Orange|
|Model||AT Series||Stroke||0-90° ±5°|
|Working Temp.||-20℃ ~+ 80℃||Body Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Structure||Rack And Pinion||Piston O-Ring||NBR|
0-90 Double Acting Pneumatic Rotary Actuator,
orange Double Acting Pneumatic Rotary Actuator,
AT140 double acting spring return actuator
Hard anodized allumimum Alloy double acting Rotary Pneumatic Actuator spring return
2 inch size pneumatic actuated stainless steel material ball
1. Actuator type: Double acting, also have single acting
2. Ball valve size: DN50 thread connection Actuated ball valve
3. Connection: thread with BSPT, G and NPT
4. Fluid: Air, Water, steam, water treatment
5. Pressure class: 1000WOG
Full conformance to the specifications of: ISO5211, DIN3337, VDI/VDE3845, NAMUR.
The extruded high strength aluminum bodies are precision honed and hard anodized yielding an internal bore surface that can provide low coefficient of friction, smooth performance and a long service life.
All acting surfaces are fitted with high quality bearings, resulting in low friction, quite and high cycle life.
The two independent external travel stop adjustment bolts can easily and precisely adjust up to ±5º at both open and closed directions.
Multifunction position indicator with NAMUR standard is convenient for mounting accessories.
Pre-compressed load springs are convenient for safe mounting and disassemble operations.
Die-casted aluminum pistons and end caps are high strength and light weight.
Optional Viton and Silicone seals are available for low and high temperature
► Product features
- Extruded aluminum ASTM6005 body with both internal and external corrosion protection having honed cylinder surface for longer life and low coefficient of friction.
- Dual piston rack and pinion design for compact construction, symmetric mounting position, high-cycle life and fast operation, reverse rotation can be accomplished in the field by simply inverting the pistons.
- Multiple bearings and guides on racks and pistons, low friction, high cycle life and prevent shaft blowout.
- Modular pre-loaded spring cartridge design, with coated spring for simple versatile range, greater safely and corrosion resistance, longer cycle life.
- Fully machined teeth on piston and pinion for accurate low backlash rack and pinion engagement, maximum efficiency, stainless steel fasteners for long term corrosion resistance.
- Full conformance to the latest specifications: ISO5211, DIN3337 and NAUMR or product interchange ability and easy mounting of solenoids, limit switches and other accessories.
- Fluitech has a complete line of rack and pinion actuators, which is the best choice for butterfly and bass valves control. Reliable, reality available products supplying in a broad of operating environments. Our products are NAMUR & ISO5211 compliant and are manufactured under ISO 9001:2000 certification and are CE approved.
► Other Features
|Rack & pinion design|
|Compact and light weight|
|ISO 5211 mounting pattern|
|Adjustable stops for both open and closed positions|
|Accessory mounting dimensions to NAMUR specifications|
|Machined gear teeth provide longest life and smoother operation|
|High cycle life with low friction bearings on all moving and sliding surfaces|
|Safety contained springs prevent hazards of inadvertent ejection during maintenance|
|Corrosion resistant with hard anodized body, PTFE coated end caps, and stainless steel fasteners|
|Modular design utilizing same body and end caps for both double-acting and spring-return versions|