Mohamed ArshadProfessional,high quality,good service
JohnA great variety of goods， good package，good production line，High-end product，Pay attention to details
BillotReliable , good supervision of production
ISO9001 DIN 3352 F4 DN1200 Ductile Iron Gate Valve
|Material||Ductile Iron||Structure||Pneumatic Gate Valve|
|Fluit Media||Oil, Water||OEM||Acceptable|
DN1200 ductile iron gate valve,
DIN 3352 F4 Ductile Iron Gate Valve,
ISO9001 ductile iron sluice valve
Ductile iron blue pneumatic gate valve for pneumatic actuator
1) Standard: DIN3352 F4
2) Material: ductile iron
3) Inner Coating:Fusion Bond epoxy powder
4) External coating:Blue fusion bond epoxy powder
5) Quality Control:Metal-graphic examination;Spectrum Analysis;Hardness Test;Tensile Test;Crush Test.
6) Size Range: DN50- DN1200
7) Joint type: Flange, flange drilling according to EN1092
9) High strength ,lighter than cast iron,good corrosion resistance,no furring,small flow resistance,easy fixing,long life time
10) Testing: Factory inspection report, SGS inspection and the third inspection party;
11) Class Option: K12, K9, C25, C30, C40
12) Gasket: EPDM or SBR
Medium Pressure, PN10 PN16 PN25 PN40
- Full Open/Close Capabilities: Gate valves can be fully opened and fully closed. This allows materials being transported to flow in a straight line with nothing blocking its flow. This is especially beneficial when you are dealing with thicker materials that will require unobstructed flow.
- Easy To Use: The gate valve is quite simple to use since it does not involve any complex mechanism. The spindle wheel rotates to move the gate up and down allowing the valve to open and close the gate between its circular shaped opening.
- Damage Control: Gate valves are especially advantageous when they are used to halt the flow of liquids when partial flow could otherwise cause irrevocable damage to pipe lines and systems. When the valve fully opens, the gate is not exposed to the flow of materials avoiding damage from strong currents of material. This avoids wear and tear on the gate from bending or closing off center from strong forces from everyday material flow transportation.
Plywood case, wooden case or as per your request
Shipped within 10 days after payment
1. Are you a factory or trading company?
We are a manufacturer, specialized in production, R&D and marketing filed, with more than
ten years experience in this industry.
2. Do you accept OEM business?
Yes, OEM is acceptable.
We provide 1 year as warranty period after since delivery time. We can repair or change the
problem products which caused by quality during the warranty time.
By air, by sea or DHL, UPS, FedEx, or as per customer request.
T/T, Western Union. For large amount, 30% as deposit, 70% balance before shipmen;
For small amount, 100% payment in advance is preferred.
More information, welcome to send us email: firstname.lastname@example.org