Mohamed ArshadProfessional,high quality,good service
JohnA great variety of goods， good package，good production line，High-end product，Pay attention to details
BillotReliable , good supervision of production
Silver Rotary Ball Valve Pneumatic Actuator Quarter Turn Flange Connection
|Name||Rotary Pneumatic Actuator||Power||Pneumatic Type|
|Guide Piston||Engineering Plastics||Color||Silver|
|Stroke Adjustment||0~90°||Output Shaft||Accod With NAMUR, ISO5211, DIN3337|
Silver ball valve pneumatic actuator,
0-90 ball valve pneumatic actuator,
OEM quarter turn pneumatic actuator
Silver Rotary Ball Valve Quarter Turn Pneumatic Actuator Flange Connection OEM
- Dual piston rack & pinion design
- Double acting and spring return
- Extruded high alloys body providing optimum strength and corrosion resistance.
- Pressure 2 to 8 bar (30 to 120 PSI) .
- Temperature range -20°C to +80°C (-4°F to +176°F) .
- Lifespan Minimum of 500,000 cycles .
- Rotation 0º to 90º±4º .
- Valve mounting and drive dimensions to the ISO 5211/DIN 3337.
- Mounting for solenoid valves and position signalers to the NAMUR standard (VDI/VDE 3845).
- Compact modular design with same body and end caps for double acting and spring return design.
- Permanently lubricated units .
- Pre-loaded spring cartridges for safe efficient
- Accessories: positioner, Air Filter Regulator, lock up valve, travel switch, handwheel, etc...
|Working Pressure||2 bar-8 bar|
|Valve Mounting Standard||conform with ISO5211|
|Media||dry or lubricated air, the non-corressive gases or oil|
►Pneumatic actuator performance, structure and design characteristics
1. Extruded aluminum ASTM6005 body with both internal and external corrosion protection having honed cylinder surface for longer life and low coefficient of friction.
2. Dual piston rack and pinion design for compact construction, symmetric mounting position, high-cycle life and fast operation, reverse rotation can be accomplished in the field by simply inverting the pistons.
3. Multiple bearings and guides on racks and pistons, low friction, high cycle life and prevent shaft blowout.
4. Modular pre-loaded spring cartridge design, with coated spring for simple versatile range, greater safely and corrosion resistance, longer cycle life.
5. Fully machined teeth on piston and pinion for accurate low backlash rack and pinion engagement, maximum efficiency, stainless steel fasteners for long term corrosion resistance.
6. Full conformance to the latest specifications: ISO5211, DIN3337 and NAUMR or product interchange ability and easy mounting of solenoids, limit switches and other accessories.
7. Flowan has a complete line of rack and pinion actuators, which is the best choice for butterfly and bass valves control. Reliable, reality available products supplying in a broad of operating environments. Our products are NAMUR & ISO5211 compliant and are manufactured under ISO 9001:2000 certification and are CE approved.