Mohamed ArshadProfessional,high quality,good service
JohnA great variety of goods， good package，good production line，High-end product，Pay attention to details
BillotReliable , good supervision of production
YT-1000R Electro Pneumatic Positioner For Quarter Turn Actuator
|Type||Electro Pneumatic Valve Positioner||Stroke||0 - 90°|
|Air Connection||PT（NPT）1/4||Gauge Connection||PT（NPT）1/8|
|Ambient Temperature||-20℃～70℃||Pressure Gauge||0 ~ 2 Kg|
|Explosure Proof||ExdmllBT5||Hysteresis||±1% F.S|
|Material||Aluminum Die Casting|
CE Electro Pneumatic Positioner,
YT-1000R Electro Pneumatic Positioner,
CE electropneumatic valve positioner
Aluminum Die casting Electro Pneumatic Positioner for quarter- turn actuator
The Pneumatic Pneumatic Positioner YT-1000 series are used for pneumatic valve actuators by means of pneumatic controller or control systems with an output signal of 3 to 5 psi or split ranges.
- The product can operate normally in very extreme environment, such as vibration and temperature.
- The durability has been proven after testing 2 million cycles at the minimum.
- Response time is very short and accurate.
- Simple part change can set 1/2 Split Range.
- It is economical due to less air-consumption.
- Direct / Reverse action can be set easily.
• High anti-vibration (none effective in 5~200Hz)
•T he linking of air duct is perforated form,convenient for the linking in all direction.
• Convenient for the transform of positive action and counteraction.
• 1/2split range available by simple adjustments without changing parts.
• Simple structure for feedback connection.
• Econemical energy saving.
Fluitech positioners are used to control quarter- turn control valves such as butterfly and ball valves (standard and segmented) and its sensitive two-stage relay makes it ideal for precise damper control applications. Specify whenever valve positioning and sensitivity is critical.
For modulating control of valve positions, it automatically positions the valve to precise angles between 0° and 90° in response to a pneumatic input signal. The standard positioner is Double Acting but can be easily converted to Single Acting/Spring Return. It also has Split Range capabilities and an easy to adjust Span and Zero.
|Item.Type||Single / Double|
|Input Signal||4 ~ 20 mA DC|
|Impedance||250 +/- 15 OHM|
|Stroke||0 - 90°|
|Condult||PF 1/2 (G1/2) (N) PT1/2|
|Explosure proof||exdmllBT5 exdmllCT5 exdmllBT6|
|Pressure Gauge||0 ~ 2 kg 0 ~ 4 kg 0 ~ 10 kg|
|Ambient Temperature||( -20℃ ~ 70℃ ) / (-4 ~ 158 °F )|
|Linearity||±1% F.S ±2% F.S|
|Sensitivity||±0.2% F.S ±0.5% F.S|
|Air Consumption||3LPM (sup = 1.4kg, 20 psl )|
|Flow Capacity||80LPM (sup = 1.4kg, 20 psl )|
|Material||Aluminum Die casting|