|Place of Origin:||WUXI, CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ea|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, , Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Pieces per Month|
|Name:||Ball Valve Actuators||Power:||Pneumatic Type|
|Material:||Aluminium Alloy||Stroke Adjustment:||0~90°|
OEM flanged connection ball valve pneumatic actuator stainless steel
► Product Description
- Dual piston rack & pinion design
- Double acting and spring return
- Extruded high alloys body providing optimum strength and corrosion resistance.
- Pressure 2 to 8 bar (30 to 120 PSI) .
- Temperature range -20°C to +80°C (-4°F to +176°F) .
- Lifespan Minimum of 500,000 cycles .
- Rotation 0º to 90º±4º .
- Valve mounting and drive dimensions to the ISO 5211/DIN 3337.
- Mounting for solenoid valves and position signalers to the NAMUR standard (VDI/VDE 3845).
- Compact modular design with same body and end caps for double acting and spring return design.
- Permanently lubricated units .
- Pre-loaded spring cartridges for safe efficient
- Accessories: positioner, Air Filter Regulator, lock up valve, travel switch, handwheel, etc...
► Product Specifications
|Working Pressure||2 bar-8 bar|
|Valve Mounting Standard||conform with ISO5211|
|Media||dry or lubricated air, the non-corressive gases or oil|
► Product features
► Pneumatic actuator performance, structure and design characteristics
1. Extruded aluminum ASTM6005 body with both internal and external corrosion protection having honed cylinder surface for longer life and low coefficient of friction.
2. Dual piston rack and pinion design for compact construction, symmetric mounting position, high-cycle life and fast operation, reverse rotation can be accomplished in the field by simply inverting the pistons.
3. Multiple bearings and guides on racks and pistons, low friction, high cycle life and prevent shaft blowout.
4. Modular pre-loaded spring cartridge design, with coated spring for simple versatile range, greater safely and corrosion resistance, longer cycle life.
5. Fully machined teeth on piston and pinion for accurate low backlash rack and pinion engagement, maximum efficiency, stainless steel fasteners for long term corrosion resistance.
6. Full conformance to the latest specifications: ISO5211, DIN3337 and NAUMR or product interchange ability and easy mounting of solenoids, limit switches and other accessories.
7. Fluitech has a complete line of rack and pinion actuators, which is the best choice for butterfly and bass valves control. Reliable, reality available products supplying in a broad of operating environments. Our products are NAMUR & ISO5211 compliant and are manufactured under ISO 9001:2000 certification and are CE approved.