|Place of Origin:||WUXI, CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ea|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, , Western Union, L/C|
|Name:||Double Acting Valve Actuator||Power:||Pneumatic Type|
|Piston Bearing Material:||Engineering Plastics||Color:||Blue, Red,black|
|OEM:||Acceptable||Nut Material:||Stainless Steel|
Modular design double acting DA-125 rotary valve pneumatic actuator with Fluitech brand
► Product Description
Normally customer need to purchase the valves, actuators, limit switch, etc, from different suppliers, in order to convenient customers, Fluitech provides the whole set of valve which include pneumatic actuator, valve, limit switch and other related accessories.
► Product Specifications
|Working Pressure||2 bar-8 bar|
|Valve Mounting Standard||conform with ISO5211|
|Media||dry or lubricated air, the non-corressive gases or oil|
► Pneumatic actuator performance, structure and design characteristics
1. Extruded aluminum ASTM6005 body with both internal and external corrosion protection having honed cylinder surface for longer life and low coefficient of friction.
2. Dual piston rack and pinion design for compact construction, symmetric mounting position, high-cycle life and fast operation, reverse rotation can be accomplished in the field by simply inverting the pistons.
3. Multiple bearings and guides on racks and pistons, low friction, high cycle life and prevent shaft blowout.
4. Modular pre-loaded spring cartridge design, with coated spring for simple versatile range, greater safely and corrosion resistance, longer cycle life.
5. Fully machined teeth on piston and pinion for accurate low backlash rack and pinion engagement, maximum efficiency, stainless steel fasteners for long term corrosion resistance.
6. Full conformance to the latest specifications: ISO5211, DIN3337 and NAUMR or product interchange ability and easy mounting of solenoids, limit switches and other accessories.
7. Fluitech has a complete line of rack and pinion actuators, which is the best choice for butterfly and bass valves control. Reliable, reality available products supplying in a broad of operating environments. Our products are NAMUR & ISO5211 compliant and are manufactured under ISO 9001:2000 certification and are CE approved.
|Rack & pinion design|
|Compact and light weight|
|ISO 5211 mounting pattern|
|Adjustable stops for both open and closed positions|
|Accessory mounting dimensions to NAMUR specifications|
|Machined gear teeth provide longest life and smoother operation|
|High cycle life with low friction bearings on all moving and sliding surfaces|
|Safety contained springs prevent hazards of inadvertent ejection during maintenance|
|Corrosion resistant with hard anodized body, PTFE coated end caps, and stainless steel fasteners|
|Modular design utilizing same body and end caps for both double-acting and spring-return versions|