Home ProductsScotch Yoke Pneumatic Actuator

Heavy Duty Scotch Yoke Pneumatic Actuator Double Acting Aluminum Alloy Body

Heavy Duty Scotch Yoke Pneumatic Actuator Double Acting Aluminum Alloy Body

    • Heavy Duty Scotch Yoke Pneumatic Actuator Double Acting Aluminum Alloy Body
    • Heavy Duty Scotch Yoke Pneumatic Actuator Double Acting Aluminum Alloy Body
    • Heavy Duty Scotch Yoke Pneumatic Actuator Double Acting Aluminum Alloy Body
  • Heavy Duty Scotch Yoke Pneumatic Actuator Double Acting Aluminum Alloy Body

    Product Details:

    Place of Origin: CHINA
    Brand Name: FLUITECH
    Certification: SIL3/CE/ISO9001
    Model Number: DRG01-D02-20

    Payment & Shipping Terms:

    Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Ea
    Price: FOB SHANGHAI
    Packaging Details: Wooden Case
    Delivery Time: 3-7 working days
    Payment Terms: T/T
    Supply Ability: 50000PCS/Month
    Contact Now
    Detailed Product Description
    Name: Scotch Yoke Type Pneumatic Actuator Colour: Blue
    Type: Symmetric Model: DRG-DA
    Stroke: 0-90° Working Temp.: -20℃ - 80℃
    Place Of Origin: Wuxi,China Power: Pneumatic Control

    Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Scotch Yoke Pneumatic Actuator Double acting

     

     

    Dimension-Pneumatic Actuator

     

     

    Heavy Duty Scotch Yoke Pneumatic Actuator Double Acting Aluminum Alloy Body

     

     

    ►Material-Pneumatic Actuator

     

     

    No DESCRIPTION MATERIAL   No DESCRIPTION MATERIAL
    1 BODY NODULAR CAST IRON/ALUMINUM ALLOY   21 PISTON ALLOY STEEL/ALUMINUM ALLOY
    2 LOWER BUSHING LOW CARBON STEEL+COPPER ALLOY   22 CYLINDER ROD ALLOY STEEL/STAINLESS STEEL
    3 BUSHING O-RING NBR   23 CYLINDER COVER ALLOY STEEL/ALUMINUM ALLOY
    4 UPPER BUSHING LOW CARBON STEEL+COPPER ALLOY   24 LIFTING PLATE ALLOY STEEL
    5 ADJUSTING BOLT ALLOY STEEL   25 ROD NUT LOW CARBON STEEL+COPPER ALLOY
    6 ADJUSTING NUT ALLOY STEEL   26 BUSHING ALLOY STEEL/STAINLESS STEEL
    7 COVER NODULAR CAST IRON/ALLOY STEEL   27 O-RING NBR
    8 BODY COVER BOLT STAINLESS STEEL   28 SUPPORT RING BRONZE SYNTHETIC MATERIAL
    9 INDICATOR ALLOY STEEL   29 O-RING NBR
    10 SCOTCH YOKE NODULAR CAST IRON   30 PISTON LOCK BOLT ALLOY STEEL
    11 AXLE BUMPER ALLOY STEEL   31 SPRING CASE FRONT COVER ALLOY STEEL
    12 AXLE PIN ALLOY STEEL   32 SPRING ROD GUIDE BUSHING ALLOY STEEL
    13 SLIDING BLOCK ALLOY BRASS   33 SPRING ROD ALLOY STEEL
    14 SLIDE BLOCK ALLOY STEEL   34 SPRING ALLOY STEEL
    15 CONNECTING BOLTS ALLOY STEEL   35 SPRING GUIDE BUSHING ALLOY STEEL
    16 PIN ALLOY STEEL   36 SPRING CASE END COVER ALLOY STEEL
    17 MOOUNTING PLATE ALLOY STEEL   37 SPRING ROD LOCK NUT ALLOY STEEL/STAINLESS STEEL
    18 CYLINDER COVER ALLOY STEEL/ALUMINUM ALLOY   38 HYDRAULIC CYLINDER ALLOY STEEL
    19 O-RING NBR   39 COVER BOLT ALLOY STEEL
    20 PISTON ROD ALLOY STEEL   40 ORBITAL MODULE DUCTILE CAST IRON

     

     

    ►Symmetric Technical Data-Pneumatic Actuator

     

     

    Heavy Duty Scotch Yoke Pneumatic Actuator Double Acting Aluminum Alloy Body

     

    FAQ

     

     

    Specializing:

     

    We are specializing in manufacturing pneumatic actuator, electric actuator, pneumatic actuated butterfly and ball valve, electric actuated butterfly and ball valve, Limited Switch box and other Accessories.........

     

    Advantage:

     

    1.Price: As we are the professional manufacture in valve actuators and accessories, we ensure that the price offered must be very competitive compare with others.

    2. Raw material inspection: All material test high quality, and keep in warehouse.

    3. Workers: All workers training 6 monthes, skilled workers on production line.

     

    Sample Order:

     

    We will charge express fee only for old customers in generally, and for new customers we will charge 50% of the units cost and express fee mostly. (It can be discussed, we keep options always.)

     

    Delivery Time:

     

    We usually take 15-20days for official orders after received the prepayment, And Sample orders will be ready within 7days.

     

    Quality Control:

     

    We got very strict and complete quality system to ensure that each product will meet quality requirements as per clients, incoming quality control, final quality control, out-going quality control. Meanwhile, all of the products will be strictly inspected before delivery.”’ Quality First, Service First’’ that we are pursuing All the time.

     

    Payment Terms And Conditions:

     

    TT Terms: The payment will be 30% of prepayment by direct bank remittance (T/T),remaining 70% before Shipment.

     

    Competitive Price:

     

    We provide competitive price, good quality and best service to reach the win-win goal.

     

    Contact Details
    Jiangsu Fluitech Control System Co.,LTD.

    Contact Person: Lucia

    Tel: 86-13275158071

    Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

    Best Products
    Other Products