|Place of Origin:||WUXI,CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days|
Ultimate quality Long Lasting Performance Quarter Turn Pneumatic Actuator
FLUITECH insist on maintaining quality of our products at every stage right from procuring the raw-material till its dispatch. We also put our finished products through mandatory tests to ensure that they stand up to the quality standards we have set. Hence our products have excellent features, stand tough industrial working environment durably maintaining their standard performance.
We also lay importance to delivering our products to our customers right on time. Thus our products are trusted and chosen in the countries like Bahrain, South Africa, Germany, Nigeria and UAE.
Our products are identified as the brand that combines ground-breaking technology with ultimate quality. Different Global Industries as well as industries of China regard our brand as the most reliable trademark of actuators. Since we have adopted customer-satisfaction as our main strategy we put immense significance to quality. We strictly adhere to industrial standards in order to give quality output to our clients.
• Servicing the actuator while the pipeline is under pressure can cause personal injury or equipment damage. Relieve pipeline pressure before servicing the actuator.
• Accidental operation of power actuator can cause personal injury or equipment damage. Disconnect and lock out power to actuator before servicing.
|1||Shut off the air supply to the cylinder and relieve the pressure in the cylinder|
|2||If the actuator is powered, disconnect and lock out the pneumatic, hydraulic, or electrical power to prevent accidental operation of the actuator.|
|3||Disconnect the tubing from the cylinder.|
|4||Remove nuts and washers from the tie rods, and remove cylinder cap.|
|5||Remove O-ring from cylinder cap.|
|6||Rotate the cylinder tube while pulling it off the piston.|
|7||Remove the tie rods from the cylinder head.|
|8||Remove the nut on the piston rod.|
|9||Remove the piston|
|10||Remove piston seal and O-ring from piston.|
|11||Remove the four screws that fasten the cylinder head to the actuator housing, then slide the cylinder head off the piston rod.|
|12||Remove the rod seal and O-ring from the cylinder head.|
The set screw in the end of the cylinder is used to limit the cylinder stroke.
1. Pressurize the cylinder port nearest the actuator housing, closing the valve.
2. Relieve cylinder pressure. See Valve Instructions to determine closed position.
3. Loosen the lock nut and turn the set screw in the end of the cylinder in or out until the valve is in the correct closed position.
4. Reapply cylinder pressure to the port nearest the actuator housing, closing the valve, to ensure that stop is correctly set.
5. Lock the set screw in place with the nut. Be sure the thread seal is in place.
Questions about which valve type or series is best for your application? Contact us today!