Safe Double Acting Rotary Air Cylinder Actuator Ball Valve Set CE Approved
|Material||Aluminium alloy,Stainless steel|
- Extruded aluminum ASTM6005 body with both internal and external corrosion protection having honed cylinder surface for longer life and low coefficient of friction.
- Dual piston rack and pinion design for compact construction, symmetric mounting position, high-cycle life and fast operation, reverse rotation can be accomplished in the field by simply inverting the pistons.
- Multiple bearings and guides on racks and pistons, low friction, high cycle life and prevent shaft blowout.
- Modular pre-loaded spring cartridge design, with coated spring for simple versatile range, greater safely and corrosion resistance, longer cycle life.
- Fully machined teeth on piston and pinion for accurate low backlash rack and pinion engagement, maximum efficiency, stainless steel fasteners for long term corrosion resistance.
- Full conformance to the latest specifications: ISO5211, DIN3337 and NAUMR or product interchange ability and easy mounting of solenoids, limit switches and other accessories.
- Fluitech has a complete line of rack and pinion actuators, which is the best choice for butterfly and bass valves control. Reliable, reality available products supplying in a broad of operating environments. Our products are NAMUR & ISO5211 compliant and are manufactured under ISO 9001:2000 certification and are CE approved.
Plywood case, wooden case or as per your request
Shipped within 10 days after payment
APL Limit Switch
1. Are you a factory or trading company?
We are a manufacturer, specialized in production, R&D and marketing filed, with more than
ten years experience in this industry.
2. Do you accept OEM business?
Yes, OEM is acceptable.
We provide 1 year as warranty period after since delivery time. We can repair or change the
problem products which caused by quality during the warranty time.
By air, by sea or DHL, UPS, FedEx, or as per customer request.
T/T, Western Union. For large amount, 30% as deposit, 70% balance before shipmen;
For small amount, 100% payment in advance is preferred.