Mohamed ArshadProfessional,high quality,good service
JohnA great variety of goods， good package，good production line，High-end product，Pay attention to details
BillotReliable , good supervision of production
Powder Coated Electro Pneumatic Rotary Positioner
|Input Signal||DC 4-20mA||Supply Pressure||0.14-0.7MPa(1.4-7bar)|
|Air Connection||PT（NPT）1/4||Gauge Connection||PT（NPT）1/8|
|Ambient Temperature||-20℃～70℃||Pressure Gauge||0 ~ 2 Kg|
|Explosure Proof||ExdmllBT5||Hysteresis||±1% F.S|
4-20mA electro pneumatic rotary positioner,
YT-1200R electro pneumatic rotary positioner,
Rotary electropneumatic smart positioner
Powder coated Electro Pneumatic Positioner for pneumatic actuator
The Pneumatic Pneumatic Positioner YT-1200 series are used for pneumatic valve actuators by means of pneumatic controller or control systems with an output signal of 3 to 5 psi or split ranges.
- The product can operate normally in very extreme environment, such as vibration and temperature.
- The durability has been proven after testing 2 million cycles at the minimum.
- Response time is very short and accurate.
- Simple part change can set 1/2 Split Range.
- It is economical due to less air-consumption.
- Direct / Reverse action can be set easily.
The feature of this product:
* Solid and Beautiful Design Aluminum Die-casting housing and powder coated.
* Boltson Visual Position Indicator Secure waterproof.
* Quick-Set Cam spring loaded splined cam No need to adjust again after initial setting Easy setting without tool.
* Multi point terminal strip Standard 8 point and enough strips for connection .
* Easy Mounting Namur standard stainless steel shaft and bracket.
Fluitech positioners are used to control quarter- turn control valves such as butterfly and ball valves (standard and segmented) and its sensitive two-stage relay makes it ideal for precise damper control applications. Specify whenever valve positioning and sensitivity is critical.
For modulating control of valve positions, it automatically positions the valve to precise angles between 0° and 90° in response to a pneumatic input signal. The standard positioner is Double Acting but can be easily converted to Single Acting/Spring Return. It also has Split Range capabilities and an easy to adjust Span and Zero.
|Item.Type||Single / Double|
|Condult||PF 1/2 (G1/2) (N) PT1/2|
|Explosure proof||exdmllBT5 exdmllCT5 exdmllBT6|
|Pressure Gauge||0 ~ 2 kg 0 ~ 4 kg 0 ~ 10 kg|
|Ambient Temperature||( -20℃ ~ 70℃ ) / (-4 ~ 158 °F )|
|Linearity||±1% F.S ±2% F.S|
|Sensitivity||±0.2% F.S ±0.5% F.S|
|Air Consumption||3LPM (sup = 1.4kg, 20 psl )|
|Flow Capacity||80LPM (sup = 1.4kg, 20 psl )|
|Material||Aluminum Die casting|