Mohamed ArshadProfessional,high quality,good service
JohnA great variety of goods， good package，good production line，High-end product，Pay attention to details
BillotReliable , good supervision of production
OEM DRG Scotch Yoke Pneumatic Actuator , Linear Rotary Pneumatic Actuator
|Material||DI||Type||Linear / Rotary|
|Orignal||China||Accessories||Limit Switch Box,solenoid Valve,positioner|
OEM Scotch Yoke Pneumatic Actuator,
DRG Scotch Yoke Pneumatic Actuator,
Linear rotary pneumatic actuator
Linear Rotary Scotch Yoke Pneumatic Actuator Red Sliver Blue OEM Service
DRG heavy-duty pneumatic actuator(following “pneumatic actuator ” for short ), as showing in figure 1 and 2, are mainly composed of driving module, cylinder module and spring cartridge module. It could equipped with manual handwheel to cut source or signal for emergency operation. It also could be equipped with solenoid valve, valve positioner, pneumatic accelerator, rapid escape valve, valve position transmitter and other accessories for the related corresponding control and transmitting of valve position.
- Cut off the air supply and fully exhaust, ensure the pneumatic actuator is in the closed position;
- Make the valve in the closed position;
- Make the bracket fixed on the valve installation platform or bottom connection flange of the pneumatic actuator transmission box ;
Insert the valve shaft or transfer part(shaft) into the shaft hole of the bottom of the transmission box. Connect the pneumatic actuator and valve as a whole with bracket and key.
The pneumatic actuators zero position have been initial adjusted in the factory, but can not guarantee completely consistent with the position of valve or other adjust mechanism ,need to adjust, zero adjustment suggestions according to the following steps:
- Cut off the air supply and fully exhaust, to ensure that the pneumatic actuator in the initial closed position;
If the valve or other adjust mechanism were closed overdone, should do as following:
- Get through the air and gradually increase the pressure, make the valve or other adjust mechanism to arrived at the specified closed position;
- Release the nut of the adjust screw or adjust bolt;
- Rotate the adjust screw in clockwise direction until the adjust screw stand up to the pneumatic actuator
- Remove the pressure, make the valve or other adjust mechanism to arrived at closed position with the force of spring;
- Lock the nut;
- If still not arrived at the position correctly, repeat the above steps.